How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.999/10 ^^

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you around...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JULIA!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LIL

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HRU?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good? Its night here... U?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Fine. Its almost 8pm here.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 is it friday or thursday?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 friday

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9