Girls VS Boys!

8

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Girls VS Boys!
9

Girls VS Boys!
10

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls VS Boys!
11

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Girls VS Boys!
12

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
13

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls VS Boys!
14

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Girls VS Boys!
15

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Girls VS Boys!
16

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
17

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!