How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 HIIII! aren't you proud of me Ava, im getting out of my discord shell :rofl:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 :cute:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare