Potter VS Malfoy

-46

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-47

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
-48

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
-49

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
-50!! @Yexian Wei

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
1 updated..

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
0

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
1

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
0

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Potter VS Malfoy
-1

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9