How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 fine? headaches....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oof...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yeah...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *nods while eating ice-cream*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10, only stated seeing you around lately and ordered from your shop, I absolutely love the code <3

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CLO!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
LILS ❤️

We may have bad weather in Ireland, but the sun shines in the heart of the people and that keeps us all warm xx