Girls VS Boys!

16

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
15

Girls VS Boys!
16

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
17

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Girls VS Boys!
18

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
19

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Girls VS Boys!
20!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
21

Girls VS Boys!
20

Girls VS Boys!
21

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!