Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:04 :lol: Im trying to take notes on past lessons for my exams tmw.
Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:04 :lol: Im trying to take notes on past lessons for my exams tmw.
Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:04 :lol: Im trying to take notes on past lessons for my exams tmw.
Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh
Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.

I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:04 :lol: Im trying to take notes on past lessons for my exams tmw.
Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh
Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.

I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
IKR! It Is but gl girlie!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:14
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07

Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh
Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.

I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
IKR! It Is but gl girlie!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
Thanks I hope so!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:14
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09

Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh
Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.

I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
IKR! It Is but gl girlie!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
Thanks I hope so!
Probably a bit late to say but GOOD LUCK!!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 22:04
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:14
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11

WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh
Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.

I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
IKR! It Is but gl girlie!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
Thanks I hope so!
Probably a bit late to say but GOOD LUCK!!!
Thanks!!!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 9 Dec 2025, 07:54 ๐Ÿ†
I believe thats mines, I'll just take it ty very much!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope! Mine ^^

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5