Name a fictional character A-Z!

Reed Richards

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Silveny (kotlc)

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tony Stark

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
umber (kotlc)

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Vespera (kotlc)

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Woody

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xatu (Pokemon)

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yoda

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zenitsu Agatsuma (Demon Slayer)

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Keefe (kotlc)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency