Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Dec 2025, 23:04 Adora!! With a lovely Christmas pfp :wow: <3
Thanks! Luv yours too!

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What is the most amazing book you have read so far, that you can't stop thinking off? that made you feel like this is a book everyone should read!

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eban Fray wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 00:16 What is the most amazing book you have read so far, that you can't stop thinking off? that made you feel like this is a book everyone should read!
Really not sure, but if I had to answer, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson or Rival Darling by Alexandra Moody.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Adora Fletching wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 00:22
Eban Fray wrote: 6 Dec 2025, 00:16 What is the most amazing book you have read so far, that you can't stop thinking off? that made you feel like this is a book everyone should read!
Really not sure, but if I had to answer, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson or Rival Darling by Alexandra Moody.
For me it must be "The first to die at the end" by Adam Silvera. That book is the second book of the series. But the book hits a bit like home, cause of what one of the main character Orion is going through. So I understand his perspective a bit.

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi
Nice to meet you!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
elloo

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hello ^^

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9