Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jasmin (Aladdin)
“She looked towards the dark, starry sky wishing she could drown in its vastness, the way one drifts in the deep, endless ocean.”
Name a fictional character A-Z!
king théoden (lotr)
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Link (The Legend of Zelda)
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Mad Hatter
Aria Rune Atchison | First Year | Hufflepuff
Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow.
Stamina: 4 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 ArcPower: 9 Accuracy: 5
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Orion from "the first to die at the end" book for anyone who has read it ofcorse
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quinn from League of legends
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"