Girls VS Boys!
45
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
47 Imma fast forwards and write another rp about the Marauders 2.0, their first meeting. But this one will be continued too!! is that good? I have a rlly good plan!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls VS Boys!
48 sure, go ahead...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
50!!!
It's too early to win again.
When it was 50, what should I do?
It's too early to win again.
When it was 50, what should I do?
Girls VS Boys!
@Madeline Tomlinson
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |