How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 oh I feel for you 😢 😢 😢 🥶

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 ikr, i mean its just the start of winter...........

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Try living in Scotland all year round! I do! We get Snow rain hail everything!!!!!!!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I heard, my cousin lives there, it scares me but also amazes me

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I know I really do 🌦️🌧️🌨️⛈️🌩️⚡️☔️❄️🌪️💨🤧😷😷🤒💧🌊⛄️☃️🌫️🌬️

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen around sometimes.

Ilias Lahlou | Ilvermorny

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing u T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 see you A LOT and by the way LOVE your pfp!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 tyy <33

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..