SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS

132

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
130

Hiiii

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
130

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
130

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
131
** Why did this game not start over once 100 was reached?**

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
132

**Because people want to be difficult :P **

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

SLYTHERPUFFS VS RAVENDORS
133

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9