Potter VS Malfoy
50
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Potter VS Malfoy
Im really sorry Ive been away for long! Ill update the game and we can restart it!
edit: I think I updated it before, im not sure tho T.T so what shouldn I do?
edit: I think I updated it before, im not sure tho T.T so what shouldn I do?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy
Hahaha I get it, we should continue tho right?Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Nov 2025, 08:51 Im really sorry Ive been away for long! Ill update the game and we can restart it!
edit: I think I updated it before, im not sure tho T.T so what shouldn I do?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Potter VS Malfoy
Yeah, I will start. 0
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
yupp! 1!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 26 Nov 2025, 09:43Hahaha I get it, we should continue tho right?Yexian Wei wrote: 26 Nov 2025, 08:51 Im really sorry Ive been away for long! Ill update the game and we can restart it!
edit: I think I updated it before, im not sure tho T.T so what shouldn I do?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy
2
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Potter VS Malfoy
4
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Potter VS Malfoy
5
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Potter VS Malfoy
6
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |