How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10 seen some of ya posts around
I love your pfp by the way!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Heya Elowin!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hello!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 for some reason whenever I go on Hio I see you!Thats positive!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seeing ya around a lot! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
69037535280372782020/10 JOSE!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10, I've seen you around in some of the discussion and game threads

"How do you document real life, when real life's getting more like fiction each day?" - Mark Cohen, Rent

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing you!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I think I've seen you around... Cute PFP and Ency! 8.67/10 :P

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you're EVERYWHERE

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7