Give me a nick name
Brookie!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Give me a nick name
Lilybells!
Give me a nick name
Red bean
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Give me a nick name
Lala
Give me a nick name
Nat
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Give me a nick name
lala
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Give me a nick name
Ravioli
Those words I've said thousands of times in my mind, You got the best of me
Fire Davies | Bua Buddhadasa
Give me a nick name
Fried
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |