How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 joseph!!!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 ....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lilyy

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Think I've already seen you.
for the following person, I'm new so I think you don't know me yet :happy:

she never cared for the crown
she preferred a sword #8a3324

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I've seen your posts almost everywhere, but I don't think I know you yet

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :wow:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 its BREEEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I see you everywhere, but donโ€™t know you ^^

she never cared for the crown
she preferred a sword #8a3324

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 first time seeing you, hihi

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 first time seeing ya, hihi :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.