Give me a nick name

BALDY

Give me a nick name
Kool Kat

Those words I've said thousands of times in my mind, You got the best of me
Fire Davies | Bua Buddhadasa

Give me a nick name
johnny test

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Give me a nick name
8head

Give me a nick name
I know dada

Give me a nick name
edward (how long have you been 17...)

Those words I've said thousands of times in my mind, You got the best of me
Fire Davies | Bua Buddhadasa

Give me a nick name
cailou

Give me a nick name
lestat

Those words I've said thousands of times in my mind, You got the best of me
Fire Davies | Bua Buddhadasa

Give me a nick name
ok shinchan

Give me a nick name
Ada :lol:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8