Last person to post wins!
What happened to you?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
im js too pressured w all the hws, exams, quizzes and moving thingy
like I literally have almost 0 time to do what I like. Yes Im procrastinating, but even while doing that (I play genshin) I still dont feel happy and yk. nvm idk how to explain T.T
wbu?
like I literally have almost 0 time to do what I like. Yes Im procrastinating, but even while doing that (I play genshin) I still dont feel happy and yk. nvm idk how to explain T.T
wbu?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Oh my gods, it is almost the same with me. Just too stressed out due to my exams, tests, family and friends and what not .........Yexian Wei wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 14:50 im js too pressured w all the hws, exams, quizzes and moving thingy
like I literally have almost 0 time to do what I like. Yes Im procrastinating, but even while doing that (I play genshin) I still dont feel happy and yk. nvm idk how to explain T.T
wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Going to go ahead and claim the winning post. Sorry guys!!!
Last person to post wins!
*grabs trophy from Cassian*
NUH UH
NUH UH
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
You can't claim the winning post tho......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
*Ties them to a chair* Neither could you..
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
I can, *summons the trophy and escapes Bree* and I will
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
*squirms*
*nibbles ropes*
*nibbles ropes*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
*helps Joseph* You are welcome
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |