Girls VS Boys!
44 sure
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
45 Oh no! What's wrong?
Girls VS Boys!
46
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
47 I feel like I'm going to fail everything, like evrything I learned is getting lost somewhere so.....*sighs*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Girls VS Boys!
48 *sends tons of online hugs* i feel u..
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Girls VS Boys!
49!!! it happens with me too girlie. Cheer up. It would go greatMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 14:4247 I feel like I'm going to fail everything, like evrything I learned is getting lost somewhere so.....*sighs*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
50!!! yayayyyy @Madeline Tomlinson
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Girls VS Boys!
0!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
2
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |