Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yea but some ppl are early birds ....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I like to think of it as that they are wired that way so they can't control it. Like their body is used to it. I am the same way.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Dottie Madden wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:28 I like to think of it as that they are wired that way so they can't control it. Like their body is used to it. I am the same way.
haha so true tho.....my body just rejects to get up especially during winters loml

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:29
Dottie Madden wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:28 I like to think of it as that they are wired that way so they can't control it. Like their body is used to it. I am the same way.
haha so true tho.....my body just rejects to get up especially during winters loml
Winter isn't my best season. I get really sick during this time so my body hates it regardless

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Dottie Madden wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:29
Dottie Madden wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:28 I like to think of it as that they are wired that way so they can't control it. Like their body is used to it. I am the same way.
haha so true tho.....my body just rejects to get up especially during winters loml
Winter isn't my best season. I get really sick during this time so my body hates it regardless
yea ppl in school call it the depression season loml

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Never heard of that before. Is that just a worldwide thing? Maybe I'm just old haha

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Dottie Madden wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:32 Never heard of that before. Is that just a worldwide thing? Maybe I'm just old haha
idk its just maybe in my school, as ppl get sick, drama happens & just overall depressed mood.....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:33
Dottie Madden wrote: 17 Nov 2025, 03:32 Never heard of that before. Is that just a worldwide thing? Maybe I'm just old haha
idk its just maybe in my school, as ppl get sick, drama happens & just overall depressed mood.....
Ahhh I see. I can see that though. It's very gloomy.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heya guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9