Girls VS Boys!

26

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Girls VS Boys!
27 LIVI!congrats on ur iNPC

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Girls VS Boys!
26 Thanks, not approved yet but soon you’ll get to know Salim!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Girls VS Boys!
27 Yea I just saw the name in ur quote and am rlly excited!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Girls VS Boys!
26 Im so excited to introduce him!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Girls VS Boys!
27

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
26

Girls VS Boys!
27

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Girls VS Boys!
26

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Girls VS Boys!
27

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8