Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

YEHOR :wow:
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:27 YEHOR :wow:
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:27 YEHOR :wow:
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?
Doin alright :lol: bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am ;)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:52
Yehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:27 YEHOR :wow:
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?
Doin alright :lol: bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am ;)
Glad to hear that! And wow, dinner already? It’s still daytime for me, I always forget about time zones, haha.
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around before, I guess we’ve crossed paths, but I can’t remember where exactly.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 11:04
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:52
Yehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:27 YEHOR :wow:
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?
Doin alright :lol: bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am ;)
Glad to hear that! And wow, dinner already? It’s still daytime for me, I always forget about time zones, haha.
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around before, I guess we’ve crossed paths, but I can’t remember where exactly.
Time zones are crazy :lol:
well I dunno abt ooc interactions but I rmbr trying ta join your thread in the common room when I first joined da site :decayed:
Nshshksksieueheje that was so long ago

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ello

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hiiii Yexii :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 11:06
Yehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 11:04
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:52
Yehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:27 YEHOR :wow:
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?
Doin alright :lol: bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am ;)
Glad to hear that! And wow, dinner already? It’s still daytime for me, I always forget about time zones, haha.
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around before, I guess we’ve crossed paths, but I can’t remember where exactly.
Time zones are crazy :lol:
well I dunno abt ooc interactions but I rmbr trying ta join your thread in the common room when I first joined da site :decayed:
Nshshksksieueheje that was so long ago
Oh, I remember that! I wanted to reply back then, but for some reason I didn't. I guess I just forgot, haha

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Did I win!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No you didn't

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9