Last person to post wins!
YEHOR
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
OMW OMW haven't seen ya in ages...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?
Last person to post wins!
Doin alrightYehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Glad to hear that! And wow, dinner already? It’s still daytime for me, I always forget about time zones, haha.Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:52Doin alrightYehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am![]()
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around before, I guess we’ve crossed paths, but I can’t remember where exactly.
Last person to post wins!
Time zones are crazyYehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 11:04Glad to hear that! And wow, dinner already? It’s still daytime for me, I always forget about time zones, haha.Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:52Doin alrightYehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am![]()
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around before, I guess we’ve crossed paths, but I can’t remember where exactly.
well I dunno abt ooc interactions but I rmbr trying ta join your thread in the common room when I first joined da site
Nshshksksieueheje that was so long ago
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
ello
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hiiii Yexii :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Oh, I remember that! I wanted to reply back then, but for some reason I didn't. I guess I just forgot, hahaJoseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 11:06Time zones are crazyYehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 11:04Glad to hear that! And wow, dinner already? It’s still daytime for me, I always forget about time zones, haha.Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:52Doin alrightYehor Barns wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 10:50Yeah... I've been inactive since spring 2024 (I guess), but I decided to come back. Anyway, how are you doing?bouta have dinner lol
Can't believe you're back hahaha
Dunno if ya even know who I am![]()
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you around before, I guess we’ve crossed paths, but I can’t remember where exactly.
well I dunno abt ooc interactions but I rmbr trying ta join your thread in the common room when I first joined da site![]()
Nshshksksieueheje that was so long ago
Last person to post wins!
Did I win!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
No you didn't
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |