Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ishka
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
K-Kira Nerys
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Mirabel Madrigal
~an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind~
Name a fictional character A-Z!
N-Nemo
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
P-Perry the Platypus
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quentin Tremblay
~an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind~