Name a fictional character A-Z!

Yellowfang (Warriors)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
zelda

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Aang

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Betty Boop

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Captain Picard

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daffy Duck

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Emma

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Fred Jones

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
George Weasley

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Helga Hufflepuff

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock