Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I am going to give an example. Wish me luck guys.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
ayyyy!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.
Good to know then! Bye bye exams!

And thanks for the cheer Yexian!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57

Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.
Good to know then! Bye bye exams!

And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
Nuh uh. I have one more test on Monday

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.
Good to know then! Bye bye exams!

And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
Nuh uh. I have one more test on Monday
Aaahhh!! Whyyy :sweatingbullets:
Anyway, you’ll be great! Study hard (and still enjoy it!)

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16

It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.
Good to know then! Bye bye exams!

And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
Nuh uh. I have one more test on Monday
Aaahhh!! Whyyy :sweatingbullets:
Anyway, you’ll be great! Study hard (and still enjoy it!)
Thx ig. My brain is like: * just got of a test and got to prepare for another*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16
Yexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57

Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt
It’s good! Pretty confident here :D

Goodluck Lily!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.
Good to know then! Bye bye exams!

And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
ofcc!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.