Last person to post wins!
I am going to give an example. Wish me luck guys.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
It’s good! Pretty confident hereYexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
how was ittt
Goodluck Lily!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16It’s good! Pretty confident hereYexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
how was ittt
Goodluck Lily!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
ayyyy!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16It’s good! Pretty confident hereYexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
how was ittt
Goodluck Lily!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Good to know then! Bye bye exams!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16It’s good! Pretty confident hereYexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading![]()
how was ittt
Goodluck Lily!
And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Nuh uh. I have one more test on MondayZephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00Good to know then! Bye bye exams!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16It’s good! Pretty confident hereYexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading![]()
how was ittt
Goodluck Lily!
And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Aaahhh!! WhyyyLily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:05Nuh uh. I have one more test on MondayZephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00Good to know then! Bye bye exams!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.
And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
Anyway, you’ll be great! Study hard (and still enjoy it!)
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Thx ig. My brain is like: * just got of a test and got to prepare for another*Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:08Aaahhh!! WhyyyLily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:05Nuh uh. I have one more test on MondayZephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00Good to know then! Bye bye exams!
And thanks for the cheer Yexian!![]()
Anyway, you’ll be great! Study hard (and still enjoy it!)
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
ofcc!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 13:00Good to know then! Bye bye exams!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 12:47Thx. I just had my test. It went pretty good.Zephyr Deakin wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 11:16It’s good! Pretty confident hereYexian Wei wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 08:26ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading![]()
how was ittt
Goodluck Lily!
And thanks for the cheer Yexian!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.