Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:30
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:22
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!
Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.
Who knows. You may have totally got 100% on it! Keep hoping for the best! But don't beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you wanted. Try to work with it!
Of course! :D getting B and above is my aim for that class (because I know I can make it if I set my mind to it!) Thank you again, hope your day’s been better? I’m just trying to check my threads while having snacks.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:36
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:30
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:22
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57

Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!
Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.
Who knows. You may have totally got 100% on it! Keep hoping for the best! But don't beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you wanted. Try to work with it!
Of course! :D getting B and above is my aim for that class (because I know I can make it if I set my mind to it!) Thank you again, hope your day’s been better? I’m just trying to check my threads while having snacks.
Im good! Lucky you for the snacks! That totally sounds awesome!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My math teacher gave us a pop quiz


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 00:57 My math teacher gave us a pop quiz
How did it go?

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This post will have literally endless responses my friend and no one can be sure of the winner.

-- Daniel Radvens --

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nuh uh it won't.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That's where you're wrong 8)
The winner is me, clearly

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nahhh its me

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah it ain't you

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!
Glll
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading :D
ooo cgsss
how was ittt

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..