Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

wow you do latin, that's cool!!! (I want to but then my school only have french and spanish)

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My school only has Spanish, so you guys are so lucky to have options. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Coincidence, I have an exam tomorrow regarding Spanish. And here I am, posting here 😄 (it’s scheduled in the afternoon anyway, I got time)

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
exams seem to just never stop...

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That's so true. I just had my exams, like a month ago, and have more in a month.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
frrrr

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Could not agree more, I had two tests today. 😭😭

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OMG. I have a test tomorrow

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 11:36 OMG. I have a test tomorrow
Tomorrow? What day would that be??

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Saturday

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9