Last person to post wins!
Hii
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
HIIIIIII
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Last person to post wins!
Hi Diana
Last person to post wins!
Hello Lindsey~~~
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Last person to post wins!
*grabs trophy and runs*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
good but I have 2 quizzes tommorow and I haven't review...
what about u?
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Last person to post wins!
I have a latin test tomorrow that I haven't studied for.