Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Azzure!!! :wow: Hi :grin:

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Pips!! :biggrin:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How are you? :biggrin:

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm alright, life is a bit hectic but I'm in the final stretch of my second semester! :D hbu?

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah, I’m alright I guess. Life’s a little crazy right now, lots of assessments, tired, I’m not well, can’t sleep, list goes on.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ellooo

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Azzure Solace wrote: 6 Nov 2025, 04:48 *peaks in* Hi Lily! :wow:
Heyo Azure.


Heya Yexi.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hruu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am fine. Feeling a little sick. Also just came back from school.

Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ohh hope u feel well soon!
Im good tooo, I have my exam in 3 hours soo T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..