Last person to post wins!
Oh god.
βΏΰΌΊ π―πΆππΆπ½πΆππ½πΎ πππππΆ ΰΌ»βΏ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi
Last person to post wins!
hehehe ty
LEO NOXLEY ββββββββ ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ββββββββ NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 β EVA. 6 β STR. 7 β WIS. 5 β ARC. 5 β ACC. 8 ββββββββ METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 β EVA. 6 β STR. 7 β WIS. 5 β ARC. 5 β ACC. 8 ββββββββ METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
HEY NO T.T
I wanted to eat one not be turned into oneee T.T
I wanted to eat one not be turned into oneee T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Lol, I got turned into one too.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I still dont have one, and just for protective measure *charms herself as to not be able to turn into a croissant or anything else*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Hey Maddy. Turn us back into ourselves pls
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
yes plsss T.T
I dont want to be eaten by Leo T.T
I dont want to be eaten by Leo T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Haha
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |