9 Sep 2025, 03:43
Once Upon A Time

Banner Made By Jerry Brown

Here we will talk about the series who our favorite characters are we will also do a little role playing as such characters in a way that we see it turning out whether it be like the series or from our very own imagination it will be such fun, Come one and All!! I haven't came up with a prize yet for the correct answer to each question but if anyone wants to join me on this magical story I would loveto hear any ideas that you may have!!!
IC/OOC/Both:
I am open to both just have to have seen it at least once so you will know what we are talking about because each week there will be fun pop quiz that I will ask a random player a question of said series.
We don't have to meet unless you want to I am open to sending owls to the person I will Question Each Week just Make sure You Copy And Paste the question along with your answer in the club section so everyone else who joins will know for future references.
" True Love Breaks Any Curse"
Reducio
Sign Up Form:
Full Name:
Reason You Wish To Join The Club:
Favorite Character And Why?:
Favorite Scene?:
Anything You wish to add or take out I am open for improvement?:
Favorite Quote Or Saying From The show?:

Last edited by Ally Craig on 6 Oct 2025, 03:44, edited 16 times in total.
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
22 Sep 2025, 04:28
Once Upon A Time
There isn't a whole lot I can give away without spoiling the whole series but in short I can give you this:
I can safely assume everyone has heard the tale of Snow White right? Well in this version of events the Evil Queen casts a curse that banishes all the storybook characters to the real world which is known as the land without magic.
Emma Swan is the Daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming she is known to be the Saviour and has light magic and is brought to the town of Storybrooke Maine, by her son that she had given up for adoption years prior. Well in short she is the one to braek the curse over the town and bring everyone's happy endings back.
So if anybody wants to join I promise you we will have some fun together.
I can safely assume everyone has heard the tale of Snow White right? Well in this version of events the Evil Queen casts a curse that banishes all the storybook characters to the real world which is known as the land without magic.
Emma Swan is the Daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming she is known to be the Saviour and has light magic and is brought to the town of Storybrooke Maine, by her son that she had given up for adoption years prior. Well in short she is the one to braek the curse over the town and bring everyone's happy endings back.
So if anybody wants to join I promise you we will have some fun together.
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
3 Nov 2025, 15:55
Once Upon A Time
Full Name: Mount Evermist
Reason You Wish To Join The Club: Casue I am watching the show
Favorite Character And Why?: Emma because she is very important
Favorite Scene?: I don't remember
Anything You wish to add or take out I am open for improvement?:No not really
Favorite Quote Or Saying From The show?:
Reason You Wish To Join The Club: Casue I am watching the show
Favorite Character And Why?: Emma because she is very important
Favorite Scene?: I don't remember
Anything You wish to add or take out I am open for improvement?:No not really
Favorite Quote Or Saying From The show?:
Mount EverMist
3 Nov 2025, 21:41
Once Upon A Time
Welcome to the club @Mount EverMist I just know you will like it here we will start doing some fun activities once we get more people!
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
to hear any ideas that you may have!!!