Name a fictional character A-Z!
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Deanna Troi
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
TrekeeeeiiiiiiiFargo
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
H - Harriet Jones
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮
Name a fictional character A-Z!
I- Intendant Kira Nerys
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
J - Judy Hopps (Zootopia)
࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮