Last person to post wins!
Hey!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Fairly good, though I have a little more homework than I would have liked.
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
hi
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
wait, did I reach 1,000 post?
Last person to post wins!
Yesss Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Oh my, less than three months and with 1000 posts...this is crazy!
Last person to post wins!
Really is
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Not too bad. I’ve been preparing for assessments at the moment. It seems like they are never ending. I had 3 last week, I have 3 this week and then I think I have about 3 the week after.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 2 Nov 2025, 13:27Fairly good, though I have a little more homework than I would have liked.How about you?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
Hi
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |