Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hey!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 2 Nov 2025, 11:30
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 2 Nov 2025, 08:21 *stares up at the ceiling* Hmmf :lol: Pretty good

Pips! :bye: :wow:
Hey Millie! :bye: How was your day?
Fairly good, though I have a little more homework than I would have liked. :lol: How about you?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
wait, did I reach 1,000 post?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yesss Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :clap: :clap: :clap:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh my, less than three months and with 1000 posts...this is crazy!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Really is <3

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 2 Nov 2025, 13:27
Piper Hart wrote: 2 Nov 2025, 11:30
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 2 Nov 2025, 08:21 *stares up at the ceiling* Hmmf :lol: Pretty good

Pips! :bye: :wow:
Hey Millie! :bye: How was your day?
Fairly good, though I have a little more homework than I would have liked. :lol: How about you?
Not too bad. I’ve been preparing for assessments at the moment. It seems like they are never ending. I had 3 last week, I have 3 this week and then I think I have about 3 the week after.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8