Give me a nick name

AHAHAH love this one

Kegel exercice 💀

Give me a nick name
Fair

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Give me a nick name
Addie

Give me a nick name
Fairy Sorry... only one I could think of

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Give me a nick name
Ads (pronounced like Add-s)

Give me a nick name
ISA!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Give me a nick name
LILS!

Give me a nick name
BELLA!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Give me a nick name
CLAR (pronounced: Claire)

Give me a nick name
Izzi

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8