Last person to post wins!
I was a little searchind and then I remember we have a france site same as Hogwarts ioPoudlard.fr (poudlard meanin Hogwarts) I did a little search and saw actually it is not same similar but not same... Btw Ello friends!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
awww tyy <333Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:52Hehe if my friend is happy then I am! Also you should sleep it is healthy for you babe~ I hope you dont mind Nickname just feel really good.Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:41Awww hope u r always happyyyAlliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
Well ig I'm good
It's js that I'm forced to sleep so I won't be able to stay here in a while![]()
(dw I had an 11 hour sleep T.T)
ion mind it dww!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
happy Halloween!
Last person to post wins!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Happy Halloween! 14.4 pounds of candy
Last person to post wins!
i want candy :[
Last person to post wins!
I got a ton of candy as well! 
*gives Leo candy* Here you go!
*gives Leo candy* Here you go!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
*peers in*
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
thanks! *happily takes the candy*
