Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:19
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:19
Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:17
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:16
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:13 Hazel, you got two people crushing on you.
Two people? Wow! She sounds like some interesting lore!
Owaaa!!! Avery ello ello elloo
:wow: Allie!!!
How are you??? I missed to talk you!! I am sorrry!!
I’m good! I’ve missed talking to you as well! How’ve you been? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:29 I don't remember something about seeing some love and then it was cake and I don't know. My head hurts.
Oh no!!! Get better soon! I turn both Leos (Casper and noxley) and Casper asked why he's a muffin and noxley was cake. I said I love cake and know noxley better. so he's a cake and Casper's a muffin

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:36
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:29 I don't remember something about seeing some love and then it was cake and I don't know. My head hurts.
Oh no!!! Get better soon! I turn both Leos (Casper and noxley) and Casper asked why he's a muffin and noxley was cake. I said I love cake and know noxley better. so he's a cake and Casper's a muffin
Okay. And thanks


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:34 Is it because I got I]hit in the head and was I up to early? I can't remember.
Ty Alliasta
Dont worry!! Just get some sleep or pills. But sleep is much way better than pills
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:34
I’m good! I’ve missed talking to you as well! How’ve you been? <3
Now I am a little tired hehe still happy and good but tired I should have been doing the Pet club competition join form thing but very lazy..

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:42
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:34 Is it because I got I]hit in the head and was I up to early? I can't remember.
Ty Alliasta
Dont worry!! Just get some sleep or pills. But sleep is much way better than pills
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:34
I’m good! I’ve missed talking to you as well! How’ve you been? <3
Now I am a little tired hehe still happy and good but tired I should have been doing the Pet club competition join form thing but very lazy..
I feel that! I completely forgot about the pet club! I’ll be getting that done soon!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:36
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:29 I don't remember something about seeing some love and then it was cake and I don't know. My head hurts.
Oh no!!! Get better soon! I turn both Leos (Casper and noxley) and Casper asked why he's a muffin and noxley was cake. I said I love cake and know noxley better. so he's a cake and Casper's a muffin
I am honored to be a cake hahah 🍰

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 31 Oct 2025, 00:40
Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:36
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:29 I don't remember something about seeing some love and then it was cake and I don't know. My head hurts.
Oh no!!! Get better soon! I turn both Leos (Casper and noxley) and Casper asked why he's a muffin and noxley was cake. I said I love cake and know noxley better. so he's a cake and Casper's a muffin
I am honored to be a cake hahah 🍰
But the flavor is the most important. Its chocolate

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*gobbles Noxley* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh- *is gobbled*

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What is happening??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9