Last person to post wins!
Yeah, no, sorry, I think I won *Throws confetti in the air*
Last person to post wins!
HAZELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:53ALLIASTA!!!!!!!!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
Last person to post wins!
Ehh I think ya wrong! We both win!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
nuh uh! I WIN
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Last person to post wins!
Whoo areee youu?? Just kidding how are you doing Hazel Bree
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:01Whoo areee youu?? Just kidding how are you doing Hazel Bree
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:02Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:01Whoo areee youu?? Just kidding how are you doing Hazel Bree![]()
That wordβHw bout you???Im good!!!
Thats the magical word made me verry much better than good
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Awww Thats amazing!!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:04Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:02Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 22:01Whoo areee youu?? Just kidding how are you doing Hazel Bree![]()
That wordβHw bout you???Im good!!!
Thats the magical word made me verry much better than good![]()
![]()
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hazel...are your accounts ever going to reply and interact.
Last person to post wins!
Wdym???
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|