Last person to post wins!
What is happening?,(οΎβ ΞΏοΎβ δΊΊβ )
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Alliiii!! Hruuu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Awww hope u r always happyyyAlliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
Well ig I'm good

It's js that I'm forced to sleep so I won't be able to stay here in a while
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
well hopefully you'll sleep good
Last person to post wins!
Hope so
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I don't think I'll sleep. I'll be studying my history and latin
Last person to post wins!
Hehe if my friend is happy then I am! Also you should sleep it is healthy for you babe~ I hope you dont mind Nickname just feel really good.Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:41Awww hope u r always happyyyAlliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
Well ig I'm good
It's js that I'm forced to sleep so I won't be able to stay here in a while![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
ALLIASTA!!!!!!!!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|