Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

😊

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What is happening?,(゚⁠ο゚⁠人⁠)

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliiii!! Hruuu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
Awww hope u r always happyyy
Well ig I'm good 😭
It's js that I'm forced to sleep so I won't be able to stay here in a while 😭

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
well hopefully you'll sleep good


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hope so 😭

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don't think I'll sleep. I'll be studying my history and latin


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:41
Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
Awww hope u r always happyyy
Well ig I'm good 😭
It's js that I'm forced to sleep so I won't be able to stay here in a while 😭
Hehe if my friend is happy then I am! Also you should sleep it is healthy for you babe~ I hope you dont mind Nickname just feel really good.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 21:38 Yex!!! I am soooo soooo sooo happy what about you?? Should be good or I will be verry verry verryy upset
ALLIASTA!!!!!!!!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|