Last person to post wins!
It is so sad
Last person to post wins!
Thank youAvery Gray wrote: 29 Oct 2025, 21:16I feel that. If you ever need to vent or need someone to listen or talk to, never be afraid to reach out.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Oct 2025, 21:15I'm.... Just being rn. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. And yeah, the last time I have a conversation with her was at least 1-2 months ago..... None of us really got a chance to say goodbyeAvery Gray wrote: 29 Oct 2025, 21:13I’m okay. Hru?
I can’t believe she’s not going to be on here anymore. I didn’t really even get a chance to say goodbye. I think the last time I actually had a conversation with her was a couple months ago. . .![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It is....
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
huh? she deactivated??Nyx Blackheart wrote: 29 Oct 2025, 21:09 Phoenix Zhang, she was friend of ours who is sadly not with us anymore.
guess who woke up early todayy~
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hey Yexie!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
elloo
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hey!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
hruu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
heyyy
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
hihihiii!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I am fine. Wbu? Hey Noxie..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |