Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I’m okay. It’s been a bit of a long day because of school. Hru? :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm doing all right. Anything interesting happen in your long day? :)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi hi

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nothing too interesting though I had to deal with some crazy students today. (I’m an AT for my dad my last school class of the day. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh cool what subject?

Hi Valentin!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Keyboarding/Computer Science typing and coding in basic terms) :)

Hiya Val!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nice that sounds like an active class to work in :) Is it super busy?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hihihihii

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..