Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yexian Wei wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 20:33 :sleepy:
You okay?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 20:38
Lenora Grace wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 19:33 know-it-all
based on Leo's character I'll accept that as a compliment
:tongue3:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
😎

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Annoying *Adds chocolate to popcorn*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
that's me 😁

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
pfft don't be jealous of my amazingness

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 21:27 pfft don't be jealous of my amazingness
I'm not jealous because I'm amazing. I have no problems. :meninblack:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmmm if you say so

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm awesome as I wanna be