Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

NYXXXX

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YO! Wassup?

Edit: Leo, I'm so sorry for making ya wait for my reply!! I just haven't had time to actually check my stuff
Last edited by Nyx Blackheart on 27 Oct 2025, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nothing much watching a drama and eating breakfast

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ooh! Lucky! I'm in class

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I was in class 2 hrs ago....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:25 I was in class 2 hrs ago....
Ouf, luuuucky. My class is doing presentations rn and it's sooo boring

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:11 I am fine, wbu?
gladdd ^ ^
im good tooo!!
Leo Noxley wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:13 heyy yexi!!
Leooo!!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:19 Is that a Yexie I see? 👀
is that Queen Nyxie that is onlineee??

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YEXIEEEEE!!!!!!!
I MISSSSSSEEDD UUUUU

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oooh that's no fun

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:25 I was in class 2 hrs ago....
Ouf, luuuucky. My class is doing presentations rn and it's sooo boring
Nah, it was tution, nothing fun. Especially if you have to go in the scorching heat at 3pm ......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9