༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC

Name: Caspian Villin
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? :) I've watched the movie 10 times and am obsessed with the songs
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Baby Saja, Mystery, and Mira. Favourite song is What it sound like.
Additional info you'd like to share?: Nope

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes. - Caspian Villin
|| My Shop

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Welcome everyone!! <3 I apologize for the wait, i'll add you shortly :D

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Derek Alexamder Jay
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demon!
Why do you want to join? I'm obsessed with its music 😋
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Rumi and Golden
Additional info you'd like to share?: No

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Leo Casper
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons
Why do you want to join? I love the movie, I've seen it twice with my sister's, and the music is literally amazing.
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Jinu and Your Idol
Additional info you'd like to share?: Nope

| Dhampiar
Stats: Sta: 7 | Eva: 5 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 2 | Acc: 3