Last person to post wins!
HAH
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Heheh
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
ion wanna studyyyyyyyy
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Oww sorry for you. But I have really good motivation those days. I write 300 for all my rps hehe. And will be better!Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Oct 2025, 10:41no T.T
ion like Fridays, AND I rlly wanna write but I have 0 mitivation T.T
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Allista!
HRU?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Elllooo!!! I am good what about you?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |