Potter VS Malfoy

4

Pure Blood, Pure Power

Potter VS Malfoy
6

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
7 guys.. pls mention me when there is a win, even if I was online and js posted. I forget easily nowadays, if I dont get mentioned then we didnt win, I either wont remember to record it or wont remember whther i alr recorded it or not..

also, CONGRATS ON 50 WINS!! We techinically won the entire game lol T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
8 sure yexi

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Potter VS Malfoy
9

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy
11

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Potter VS Malfoy
13

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS